Experience the thrill of finding your very own fossils. Fossils of extinct marine species, called trilobites, have been perfectly preserved in the Utah Shale and are waiting for you to find them.
- Age 17+
- 2 Hours Group of 15+
- Half Day Access (4 Hours) Group of 15+
- Full Day Access (8 Hours) Group of 15+
Go Fossil Quarry Hunting in Delta, Utah
At U-Dig, we want you to have a unique and rewarding experience in our very own private quarry. Trilobites used to roam the sea floors and coral reefs over 500 million years ago and now they are preserved as fossils. Every customer receives tools to help dig and uncover fossilized marine life from a prehistoric era.
What to Bring
- A pair of gloves (garden gloves are sufficient)
- A container to transport your fossils home
- Safety glasses and a light jacket in the event there is a change of weather
- Plenty of food and water
Our guests can also purchase access at the quarry.
The U-DIG Fossils Quarry is located approximately 52 miles west of Delta, Utah, near Antelope Springs.
Check the how to find us here.